Monday, March 05, 2007

One Summer Movie, More?

I spent the weekend reading through scripts, listening to possible soundtracks and have decided to sign one summer movie "Story of Life". The soundtrack is moving and will make for a good drama. I have about six scripts (one (Biggest Part of Me) of which I really really like and am tempted to sign a contract on) on my desk for a romantic movie series, need to go over them again and see how the storyline will work. It would require about three movies to make the storyline complete, which may be a little bit too much to chew on at the moment. So at the moment, Pennelson Productions will produce two movies this year "Story of Life" and "Final Goodbye", casting for "Final Goodbye" is done and the auditions for "Story of Life" will start up shortly. Perhaps this week we'll open for headshots and resumes then make the decision by the end of the month/beginning of April.

Repairs have been postponed until the parts are delivered, so that pushes back the schedule of things a bit. I hate things being in limbo, I rather be on the set preparing for the movie, or shooting more films. No one's really sure when repairs will start or how long they will be, so we don't want to be in limbo.

The Gloria Show for March has been filmed and edited, it needs to be delivered to the network. I have sent out a query for another episode, but may change the order of that to appear in May instead of April, especially since the format is a little too similar to what March's episode will be about. I have the June/July episode decided, it's more of a "where are they now?" episode to follow up on some things in the SUN. Perhaps I can still use my contact for April, but for a different slant/topic. I want to show to look at some non-industry related issues, but all the good SUN issues don't start up until the summer. Perhaps we should look at the sims behind the SUN, mainly the SUN Core. That might be an interesting episode.

The cast for Pahala Shore is on a break, with the awards and my trip to Italia this weekend, I felt that there wasn't a need to call the cast and crew back and forth to the set this week from the show. I hope they enjoy the break, because we're jumping back into things when they return.

besos

No comments: