Friday, March 02, 2007

See You at the Movies

Had some time to think about movies and Pennelson Productions. Signed a contract to produce "The Final Goodbye", it will aire at the end of this year. I know who will appear in the film, so I need to make a schedule for pre-production and filming.

Been visiting Decorgal's site and looking over her movies for inspiration in terms of quality and how she pushes the limit in movie making.

Have a few other scripts that I will be looking over this weekend and I vow to make a final desicion of a) which scripts I want to produce and b) which scripts will be produced. Then Next week I will publish audition advertisements for the parts in the film. I will need to archive the previous films and produce links to where they can be found (or emailed if desired).

This weekend is actually pretty busy, it's the last weekend we have to film before the repairs start. I hope the repairs will not take long, I have work to do, especially with the film. Simmerville just opened a Simmerville Studio, saw thier carnival film, gave me an idea of how to use this one actress I'm interested in. Another venue to produce, basically by having movies/shows made for sim's TV instead of over the internet.

There was a storm here last night, some damage was done and I didn't sleep well, so I'm tired and cranky.

besos

No comments: