Monday, March 12, 2007

Back

The Oscars were nice-a bit too cold if you ask me, but at least I made it there in time and wasn't delayed by the storm. A lot of celebs didn't make it due to the weather. I decided to try something new and wore a bobbed reddish wig.

Pahala Shore snagged one win with Josie Harlow as supporting actress. Maybe next year we'll take home more awards. It was surprising since we were nominated for quite a few catergories. I made some contacts and enjoyed the afterparties and gift lounge, then took the jet back to AV.

The PS cast is on holiday until April so I'm working on the movie script. I want to send out an audition notice this week, but I'm tossing bewteen a couple of scripts, I rather focus and do one quality movie than three poor quality movies, but that would limit the number of actors that would be employed this summer, unless I add cameo apprerences. We'll see how it goes. I actually have a children's film that landed on my desk, so perhaps I'll produce that as well.

besos

No comments: