Thursday, August 17, 2006

Goal!

I love it that things are now rolling rather quickly. The first five episodes are complete as well as episode number seven and the first episode has been edited and ready for upload. I was hoping that we could get five episodes completely filmed and possibly edited by the end of this month, and we surpassed the goal-now we have four episodes left to finish and we're waiting on some actors to arrive for those scenes. Wow, it seems that we may finish the filming season this month. Some of the actors have left the set since thier scenes are done for the season, so perhaps they are working on other projects now. I haven't decided if I am going to allow Shawn to continue filming the remaining episodes for the first season or have the staff be devoted to editing the five (six) episodes we have complete.

The writing staff has been fleshing out some more storylines, some of the characters have storylines until the 7th (hopefully we manage to stay on the air that long) season. The writing staff is going to put out an open call for suggestions from the audience and of course the cast about future storylines and we're trying to see if we can set up a chat with some cast members. Also we're changing the order of some of the storylines based off auditions and new casting.

I'm desperately awaiting the arrival of the new celebrity magazine I keep hearing about, but I believe that The "?" Show will be a worthwhile venture anyway. I'm going to sit down with my writing staff and look at the storylines and think about hosting for the show before sending out some feeler emails, especially since I'm so close to my goal. But I think I will wait until September to send out the emails-or at least until the episodes are edited. I still need to sketch out what I want from this show. I know that I want a celebrity interview, but what will make the show unique? Who will host it? I heard that there will be a new travel show coming soon from the SUN, so that should be interesting.


O, I have photos from the pool party, the cast took a break and enjoyed swimming and gourmet burgers and hot dogs. I think they had a nice time, but I'll leave that to them to tell all the juicy details (or not tell).

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/starrsim/album?.dir=/28f4re2

No comments: