Monday, August 21, 2006

Changes

Well, I'm sitting in the office now, sketching out details for The "?" Show and re-reading STAR, the new celeb magazine. My assistant is at my condo overseeing the movers-yestersimday I got a letter from the city condoning my condo and the adjacent condo due to the lot being 'buggy'. Thankfully I found a new condo with a similar set-up, though it lacks a community pool. My designer is at the new place, painting and laying new tile, and arranging furniture. *sigh* life happens though.
Sketching out the details for The "?" Show. Basically it will be a platform for celebs to give interviews. All celebs from actors, singers, models and possibly sport stars. The hardest part is the travel restrictions, so most of the interviews will probably be teleconferenced. Still thinking about it and mulling over the details. There are rumors of a new reality show and another soap opera, so that should be interesting-I guess with the fall coming, every network is gathering up thier shows and trying to gain new audiences.

Pahala Shore is going well, we've gotten another actor the other day and he's going through make-up and wardrobe to appear in his scenes. The two new actors are actually going to be on the show for a while...well at least three seasons if the storyline stays the same. Also signed another actress to the show to appear in a short storyline and there is news that Kate Grey-Starr's other daughter-has been sighted overseas, so perhaps her storyline will be revived. We're trying to do more beach shots-I mean, why be on this beautiful island and not have shots of the beautiful scenery.

Got a mini-series stuck in my head...will mull over the details some more. Trying to focus on Pahala Shore, but I have a tendency to think big, sometimes I wish I could pitch ideas to other producers and they can create these opportunities and projects, but there's not many of us out there, about 3-6 companies and that doesn't translate into a lot of prospects for actors. I hope that I extended enough opportunities with Pahala Shores, I'm still getting a few calls for auditions, but they were recieved after the casting for the permenant cast was made and filming had begun, but I do try and offer them parts, thankfully we have plenty of storylines coming up.

besos

No comments: