Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Two Episodes Complete

We have completed the filming for two episodes, now the scenes will be sent to editing and we'll upload them later this week. We're still charging ahead, Jasmine-who plays Nailah-needs a large block of time to film her other project, so we're filming most of her scenes now. After the editing for the first episode is complete, I will host a pool party at my condo for the cast. Don't worry, there will be plenty of photos.

One of the actors for the Erika storyline flew in today-we're going to put him through makeup and wardrobe and take some publicity photos before starting the shooting for those scenes. The shooting schedule looks sporadic, but we get things done and the cast usually doesn't know how the scenes will fit together. But even if they do find out juicy storylines ahead of time-they're under a strict confidentiality agreement.

Promotion is starting this week for the show-we're mailing out banners and links to all the area websites-thankfully we're up on some websites already like Channel Sim, and Simborough, but the marketing group is sending out more things. I should remind the cast's agents about publicizing their clients with local and international magazines. Doing the marketing has made me want to start my next project-at least the cast from Pahala Shore could get publicity that way. It's just a thing of deciding on a host-I have three sims in mind, but I also have some desire to have them appear on Pahala Shore-well, one already does-but it's a thing of how long will their storyline be on Pahala Shore, sigh...I'll ponder on it a bit more and probably will send out offers by the end of this month, perhaps I should consult with Chang Lee or Winston Crabtree since thier clients are on my list for possible hosts.

I have found a movie script that Pennelson Productions will produce. I've sent it to my writing staff to tweak over the details and prepare a cast list and then we'll start casting in about a month or so-unfortunately there will be a delay on the soundtrack which isn't going to arrive until this winter. I am looking for another script that we can start fairly soon-but I am passionate about the script we signed. I hate to do work that I'm not passionate about-the results are usually lacking with such things.

well, i'm going to watch the latest episode of "Adventures in Dating" by Decorgal

besos

No comments: