Friday, July 28, 2006

Creative Musings

Now that Pahala Shore is almost set to start filming, the cast is well on thier way-we're waiting for the woman who plays Nailah to arrive; the set is almost complete, Storm is doing Russel's condo now as we speak; the wardrobe is almost complete-I hired Elle Kent, editor of Fashion Runway, to dress the cast. I love how the personality of each cast member is coming out through thier clothing and hair (done by Adriana Tierra Pierce of Snips Salon). I have a meeting with DeMarco Kent this evening. I hired him to do the marketing for the show. I'm hiring a lot of sims, but there is so much local talent in Apple Valley and besides-most of the jobs are short stints-like the marketing, set design, etc.

I wish that there were some platform where actors could go for interviews. Like the Blaze Grey show, something where they could be interviewed and could promote thier films and projects. To avoid the traveling conflict, the interviewer could do the interviews via sattalite and the viewer could see the exchange. There is supposed to be a new magazine coming out soon-celebrity gossip or things like that, so hopefully that will help. I wonder if there will be ads in the magazine, if so I should send them one about Pahala Shore-as soon as the entire cast gets here and into wardrobe, we'll start shooting cast photos and advertisement/publicity photos. I have a few ideas for the shots, including a beach scene.


Ah well, time for my lunch meeting with my writing staff. We're making a few changes to the storylines and fleshing out the first season's worth of episodes.

besos

No comments: