Saturday, July 29, 2006

Big Day on the Set

We're started wardrobe and makeup for Chad, Ruth, David and Daphne today. Thankfully thier sets are complete and we also did some promotional photos. After making sure that the photographers are well aware of thier duties, I then checked on the status of the other sets-the Randy/Missy residence is almost done while the Sierra/Nailah residence needs some more work before we can start shooting there.

Talked to Chang Lee, the producer of Suburb Sim, today. Had a very interesting conversation about storylines for the two soaps. Things will be busy for a while-the first few weeks of filming are the hardest, getting the sets built, getting actors into wardrobe and shooting promotional shots-all of this must be done before the first reel of filming the series can begin.

Right now the cast is enjoying thier short days and exploring the hood and downtown and moving into thier own homes-some of the cast have opted to buy property near the set to cut down on the commute to thier base hoods. I'm prepping for my own housewarming party, so right now I'm stuck in temporary housing which is the pits. Living out of boxes and suitcases is not fun, but thankfully I'll be moving into my condo again soon! I can't wait-but the remodeling has been worth it, I wouldn't have the time later so now is the best time to remodel.

Now it's time for my beauty sleep-I promise to put up some photos soon, until then

besos

No comments: