Monday, January 15, 2007

The ? Show

Starting filming some of "The ? Show" mostly promotionals and the gift segment section. We're doing the interviews closer to the aire date, especially since...well, you shall see.

Pahala Shore is back filming. The set is very hetic with the numerous sets and scenes. Ruth has been sick lately...actually for a while now. I'm beginning to doubt that she has a simple cold, I hope she's not pregnant. Not that there's anything wrong with children...I simply don't perfer them.

The hood signed the pet deal. I'm thinking of moving into my own place, no renters or anything, and start breeding puppies. I could hire an obedience trainer and make loads of simoleans. I wonder if I should breed the Alisa's dogs. They are still in the old dimension, but I'm sure with all the technology I could move them to the new dimension. Can you imagine how much sims would pay to have the puppies of a SUPERSTAR's pets? Alisa did some breeding in the old dimension as well, so it won't be anything new. Maybe a breeder's life is the life for me! Ha, not at all. I love producing!

besos

No comments: