Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Life Goes On...Slowly

The whole hood is enamored with these animals. I can not even walk about without overhearing the residents excited about thier pet. I need a vacation.

Pahala Shore is going well, there were some technical glitches with "The ? Show" so we have some rebuilding to do, which will make some obvious differences in the first episode, but otherwise things should be ok. I need to send out requests for the second episode and then I'll call it a day regarding T?S.

Meanwhile, Pahala Shore is moving, slightly. We're taking Chad and Olivia to Apple Valley to film a few scenes and the writing staff is busy editing more episodes. With the new talk show, I will be fairly busy, especially if I want to film a movie this summer as well.

besos

No comments: