Monday, January 08, 2007

The ? Show

My host just arrived...I think. The plane is scheduled to arrive this evening, so we're going to pick the host up and take the host to the studio to start filming. We're aiming for the show to premire this February. Once we get some publicity photos and the episode we'll see how the format goes, then I'll reveal the host and the show. Actually I have agreed to do an exclusive with STAR magazine, so I can't reveal much.

Sent in the first two episodes of the season to the network. Now the writing staff has to edit the other two episodes for February and the cast will begin filming the March episodes soon. I gave them this Friday off since Apple Valley is set to sign the pets deal this weekend, so the hood wants to do a lot of backing up of data, finalizing simdays, etc. So we're going to be busy here in AV. They better enjoy thier day off. I am personally going to go to Italy and check on the familia and business over there. My nephew and his wife are considering moving to Apple Valley, I don't know why. Italy is much more fascinating, besides I have complete control over the familia business on this side of the ocean. That man is very much like his father, Jarrel. I miss him, deeply.

besos

No comments: