Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Behind Schedule

We're behind schedule and I'm highly upset. The writers need to edit the episodes for Pahala Shore so they can ship out next week, while the editors for The ? Show need to do the same. Thankfully filming is done (expect for one segment of The ? Show that needs to be at the last minute) so the episodes only need editing and packaging, which is the longest part of the process.

The guests for the second episode of The ? Show have arrived, we're going to put them thru wardrobe and start filming.

I am officially cracking the whip, this simday at Apple Valley is almost complete, so the writers will be working non-stop on editing the remaining episodes we filmed and then I will get the cast to film most of thier scenes. I need to issue out scripts and get some more work out of these sims.

The Selita Collection is behind schedule as well, but we can hold that off, since the bride hasn't graduated yet. What was I thinking about starting this talk show? It's not hard work, I need to get more filming for Pahala Shore done so I can focus on the talk show.

I hate being behind schedule...grrr....

besos

No comments: