Friday, October 13, 2006

Episode and Feedback

The latest episode has aired. I wonder why the audience hasn't left much feedback. I suppose I should send some marketing reps out to survey our viewers andsee if we can improve the series. The editing for the next two episodes needs to begin soon, I think I will have the writing staff work on some of it today and tomorrow. We had a meeting this morning to finalize the next season and give the ok to start developing scripts. I've been scouting for new faces, I'm always on the lookout for new talent and I have a couple of ideas for some upcoming stories. I know that I want to deal with outward beauty and our notions of what is beautiful and sexy. I also have the writing staff setting Sierra up for some discontentment in her current relationship (lack of) state. I also realized that the characters seem to have an endless supply of simoleans, which isn't true, so I need to throw some realistic aspects into the mix-but not too much. Viewers don't want to see real life all over again, they want a fantasy world to escape to. Today the lawyers and I are finalizing the contract renewals and preparing them for delivery to the cast at the end of this month-otherwise things are going well. It's getting a bit chilly in Apple Valley and Tatiana is moving out of the condo, so I need to either move out or find another renter for the condo.

besos

No comments: