Monday, October 09, 2006

Busy Time of Year

Scheduled the photo shoot for the cast to be next weekend, which is good timing on my part since Tatiana and Chad want to throw a costume party then, so the production studios only have to pay for flights for the cast for one trip. The photo shoot will be held at several locations: the beach, a photo studio and the pool. We're reviewing possible poses and cast members to include in the shot. We're thinking of leaving the individual shots up to the cast members' talent agencies and simply doing group shots. Theses photos will be publicity for our latest ad and for posters made by Simmerville's Adrian. The next episode aires this week, the writing staff has had a holiday and I need them to work on the editing for next month's episodes and quickly, since the holiday season is approaching and they will of course want to take thier vacation days then. The weather here has been strange, but nothing out of the ordinary. I've noticed that as I walk downtown several men seem to slow down and stare. Ugh, pathetic. I need a strong man, since I'm a strong woman.

besos

No comments: