Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Angry

The office has been a mess today-largely thanks to yours truly. Things were well until after my lunch I ordered that the newest issue of STAR be brought to my office along with some rose petal gellato. The interviews were great, gossip was tasty, but then I threw a fit! My plans for the talk show had been leaked! I was angry and started ranting and raving and throwing things-my assistant had to calm me down. Thank goodness I hired a good assistant, otherwise a lot of sims would be walking around headless. My assistant said that there isn't any indication that it was MY talk show that had been leaked since it simply said A talk show and listed three of the hosts we were considering. Also that those three sims were very popular at the moment, especially Gloria after her Golden Star win. That made sense, so I celebrated by going out for espresso and doing some shopping while the assistant made sure that my office was cleaned.

While sipping my espresso I saw Tatiana in a corner, it looked like she was reading STAR as well and looked as if she were...crying. I suppose she had gotten to the part about the object of her little crush, Chad, being a player. I wonder if I should make the writing staff observe the cast of Pahala Shore in order to generate ideas for the show. They are one...interesting bunch. Cheating spouses, forbidden loves, secret grudges, who knows what will happen next! As long as they do thier job, then I don't particullary care about thier off-set activities. Besides, they have free will, you can't control thier behavior.

There have been some minor complaints from the cast about stalkers from the hood, so we're considering moving the set to another location on Bottom Beach for the safety of the cast and crew. Now would be a good time to do the move since the cast is on holiday until filming resumes for the next season. Besides, we still need to build a few sets and scout out some locations...I'm thinking of using some of downtown Apple Valley for a few scenes, but it is so hard to control the onlookers-perhaps I should give Chang Lee a call and ask for some advice.

I'm anxious for some reason, I would like to add a new character since the college students are slowly aging out of college, but for now things are stable. We have a new actress for the new season, Montana Rolfe. I must say, she is perfect for the devilish role we cast her in. Speaking of roles, we're drafting the contract letters for the next season, so many of the cast will find out if they have jobs or not.

besos

No comments: