Friday, August 25, 2006

Editing Continues

The staff is hard at work editing the episodes, the first two episodes are complete, we're sending them to the network next week. I have to issue a statement of when the premire date will be, but you've heard it here first-September 8th is the premire date of the revamped Pahala Shore. Today we're editing the other three episodes and will probably call in a few members of the cast to film if we have time this weekend. I am also going to write the draft letters for renewing or non renewal of cast contracts and I might go shopping. I love retail therapy.

Otherwise things in Apple Valley are a bit slow, I've been tired a lot-producing is hard work. The "?" Show has been shelved until next year, I want to focus on Pahala Shore and produce more episodes before starting a new project, also I will have a better handle on how many other magazines and venues for artist promotion are available by that time. If there is still room for new projects then I may pursue it...or another idea I have.

besos

No comments: