Friday, November 16, 2007

Behind

Pahala Shore is seriously behind that I'm ashamed. Not of myself of course, but of Pennelson Productions. It's the end of November and episode 34 just aired. We have four more episodes in the can that need to aire (three of them need to be filmed). That means the cast and crew will be working overtime this weekend since they all want the holidays off-bah!



That also means the network won't give me the green light for my new projects:



Adventures, Part II



Local Broadcasting

---The Yummy Channel still wants a few cooking series. We still have the Tatiana's Tasty Tidbets and Cooking with Claudia rights.

---SBN still wants a travel show, thinking of tapping AFM for that spot. They're still interested in converting some Pahala Shore, Suburb Sim, Arrendale Heights, etc episodes for the station.

---Several businesses have contacted me regarding commericals.

---The Children's Channel still desires a selection of children's shows.



I also need some new models for the A.Pentrignani line. I think I'll tap some of the models from MMAM that have been eliminated (Like T.Hanssen)

No comments: