Monday, May 07, 2007

Wrapping Up

I am behind-scratch that-my employees are behind. I want to start the construction of the AoB set and start filming, but the writers haven't finished the scripts! Thank goodness the mini-series is over the entire summer.

STAR just came out...it has been ages since it was last published. I actually thought it was canceled due to circulation problems.

I'm meeting with the A.Pentragnani designers-they have a prelim bridesmaid dress for Tatiana and her prelim wedding dress. I think each collection thus far has about three gowns named for thier bride. We need to finalize the contracts with the pattern makers and at least put the patterns up. We were waiting for the MMAM episode to aire before we released the line, but we may have to start before that. I'll call Sarah Troy and ask her...I'll try to be nice...better yet, my assistant can do it. I need a pedi

besos

No comments: