Friday, October 27, 2006

Check! New Task Please

Found a clothing design firm for Pahala Shore. We're working with the company to create some outfits for Nailah and Sierra since thier characters are still in college, but are not college grunge. It's been hard to find distinctive clothing for them and I want the next season to be even better than the first. Thier first assignment is creating a few tropical inspired t-shirts for the characters and creating a uniform for Lani's Diner...mmm, I wonder if I should promote that as a contest among the fans. I'm sure there are plenty of creative fans out there with dreams of designing clothing. Ok, back to the issue at hand, this design firm is fairly new, but they have done superiour work. Right now they are working on thier zodiac collection, so that should be interesting-I'm not sure if they will export thier items, but Apple Valley residents wear thier clothing a lot.

Photo shoot is this weekend. We're camping out at the beach and securing our territory. Hopefully the fans won't be out in flocks. After the photo shoot, we'll need to edit the photos and send them out to magazines and to Adrian in Simmerville to create posters so that everyone in SimNation can have the cast of Pahala Shore on thier walls.

Tatiana and Chad are hosting a costume party for the cast and crew, I won't be attending since I'm flying out to meet the designers and go over some fabric choices. Hopefully the cast will have fun, but not too much fun where they won't be at thier best for the photo shoot.

I wonder if I can find a furniture manufacter...mmmm

besos

No comments: