Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long Meetings-Ready for Action

Finally, we can begin filming! The storyboards are complete for the season-no more changes will be made-they are final! I think the fans are in for some real treats and the cast should be happy with thier roles-if not, o well-they still get paid nevertheless.

Now that the storyboards are complete for the season I can start looking at my next project-The X Show (insert celebrity name instead of X). If we release the show and the soap around the same time, ratings are sure to shot through the roof. I'm still mulling over my list of possible hosts and I have a self imposed deadline before I can start the process of my next project. At least five episodes of Pahala must be filmed and edited before I can start the next project.

We have a bit of a problem with Jasmine's flight, so we're working around the clock to make sure she arrives safetly. I would hate to have to recast her character. Especially since she's so well suited for the role. She's waiting now in immigration, so we're working to get her visas and work permits so she can enter Apple Valley-this is the strangest thing, this didn't happen with the other sims.

besos

No comments: