Monday, July 31, 2006

Slow Day on Set

Today has been a slow day on the set. Ruth Roberts arrived sick, she has the flu, so does David Evans....mmmm...which is very interesting in light of what Shawn told me about thier previous activities on the set of The Gift...I sent them home for the day with plenty of medicine and taleked with Josie about her character and the possibility of extending her role. I've been having one-on-one meetings with each cast member to discuss thier characters and thier future with Pahala Shore-now that the writing staff is finalizing the first half of the season this week, I know the fate of some of the cast members.

I need to upload the cast photos, there are a few actors who are going to participate in the Adopt an Actor Program (similar to Arrendale Heights). The sims that play Meka, Lani and Randy will be participating in the program. The woman who plays Sierra has already decided to move to Apple Valley, so until I get thier bios I will simply have thier character name. If any hoods are interested in adopting these cast members-email me (starrsim@yahoo.com)

Besides the meetings, the sets are now complete and we're ready for filming. Jasmine, who plays Nailah, is flying in this week and we're going to put her in wardrobe and take her cast photo.

No comments: